? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hot Sauce



"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!" I yell as i round the corner into our kitchen.

So last week, I am not sure if you would call it "nesting" or just the innate need to clean a desperately dirty house. But nonetheless, i went on a cleaning frenzy. I scoured the entire kitchen from top to bottom. I feel good. My house is very clean. Kids wake up. I am now upstairs gathering laundry and picking up messes, made in the last 5 minutes, while listening to the joys of laughter floating upstairs from two little munchkins playing downstairs. With arms full of dirty clothes, i come downstairs, to NOT a clean kitchen.......and much to my surprise, the laughter is due to the ridding of EVERY hot sauce bottle from the refregerater onto my perfectly clean scoured kitchen floor. Not a happy mom at this point. You did not want to be a part of my household within the next 30 minutes. Needless to say, it is a miracle my children are still alive. It was not pretty.

4 comments:

Becky Moseley said...

Even though I already heard this story, the picture adds so much. I am SO not looking forward to this phase...

Jamie said...

That kills me. Just by the picture I knew what happened!

Rachael said...

Oh my gosh I about fell off my chair laughing!!!! That was very cool headed of you to take a picture, I'm sure the little ones were already crying on thier little bed by that time!

Erica said...

Amazing, see that is a story that needs to be in the Gafner History books.