? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, July 31, 2008

There were 5 in the bed...

and mama said, EVERYONE OUT!!!

Seriously, last night 5 people in our, what used to seem like a big queen sized bed, now feels like a shoe box, bed.
Heres a rundown of our night. Us and the Lances go to see Dark Knight, amazing movie. It was one of those movies that Sean and I are literally talking about the whole way home...... getting home....laying in bed....yep, still talking about it. So anyway, get home at midnight, say goodbye to Guiddo and Cassie (thanks guys), feed Ryder, and are getting into bed at 12:45. 3:30, Ryder wakes up to eat, of course. 4:14 Skylar comes in saying she wet the bed (what is going onwith her???). 4:15, Caleb on her heels come and crawls in saying hes scared. So i am like "NO. You are NOT scared! Go back to bed, now!" and he cries and insists on being scared...so i give in (its freakin 4 in the morning!). And then Skylar, who is now all cleaned up and changed (thanks babe, your awesome) comes crawling in with us. Five in our teeny tiny shoe box bed. We are getting a King, i dont't care what I have to do to get it!

And we are all up at 7.....

I'm telling ya, coffee is my salvation.

4 comments:

Leah said...

Ugh, I HATE the kids crawling in my bed in the middle of the night. That's MY bed, not yours!! I'm clocked out, GO BACK TO BED!!

Alyssa said...

last night at 12:30 when we were getting into bed, I told Dan ya know the kids will be up at 6:30 even though they went to bed late, woke them up to bring them home at midnight. Still bright and early they were up! I also am grateful for coffee!!

Becky Moseley said...

So I guess I should be enjoying the little bit of time I have left before little Marty starts trying to sleep between the hubby and I. Maybe they put bars on cribs for a reason...

sarah said...

Well, at least you got to sleep in til 7am!!! haha!