I sing a song about my KTM the only bike I want to ride,
sing about the way the mud, sticks all over the tires,
hear the roar of the engine, sure is loud, sure does draw a crowd,
sing a song about my KTM,
sing a song about my bike.
Sean made this song up for Caleb. It is now both the kids' favorite song. We sing it daily....driving in the car, through stores, nap times, bed times. Caleb is constantly asking for the "KTM Song".
So in honor of the KTM song Saturday night we went to the Summercross Nationals in Red Bluff. We LOVE going. This year we took the kids. They about wet themselves they were so excited. Caleb was doing his "I can't handle this, I'm so excited" dance. It was awesome. And the whole night I had this song in my head. I loved it. Great family night!





4 comments:
Oh, man, I can totally picture Caleb being beside himself! That's so awesome! By the way, when did you guys take new family pictures?! Those are incredible! I'm so jealous.... :)
How stinken' cute! I love that you have something like that to share as a family. Awesome!
I want to hear the song. It sounds so fun. I love it when Nate makes up fun songs for my kids.
Last Sunday at church, I brought the crayons out. Caleb yelled "I want KTM" the helpers looked confused. I handed him the orange crayon, and explained to the helpers. It is adorable. Its great your whole family loves KTM :) Cute pictures.
Post a Comment