? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Electonically handicapped

Sean and I have some kind of negative energy flowing through us that whatever we have electronically.....it breaks. Always. Never fails. We get something new, breaks. Got a new camera 2 years ago....breaks, got another new one last Thanksgiving, a month ago, broke.....super random. Turned it on, it popped and that was it, no fixing it, have to buy a whole new one completely. So thats just Cameras. Had a laptop, water spilled on it, broke (I blogged about that one). Got a Mac computer from Patrick.....broke. Then TJ hooked us up with an amazing new lap-top....broke. We are just not electonic people.......I don't know whats going on......

3 comments:

Leah said...

Hmm, interesting....Are you going to the midnight showing tonight, TOO??!! *sigh* you guys are unbelievable, having tons of fun without me....

Leah said...

Oh, by the way, are you sure your unluckiness isn't because small children (such as Liam and Caleb's key-picking episode) keep you down on your luck? Just wondering.

Anna said...

That sounds like expensive bad luck to me. I think Leah's right, I'm sure it has something to do with the kids... or atleast you can blame it on them. :)