? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not So Simple Life Anymore......

We're back. I have mixed emotions about it. I loved living simply. No TV, no internet, no cell phone. I liked just being at night with Sean after the kids went to bed.....hanging out playing games, reading books, talking......not having to keep up with all the TV shows, blogging, emails, myspace, facebook......but all good things must come to an end. We have TV back and cable, and DVR now, which I must admit is crazy addicting and pretty nice......we got a camera, which was the biggest part for me, not having anything to record my family was pretty disturbing. And now Internet.....which I was totally fine before not having, but now that we do, its nice just being able to shoot someone an email, or look up a question I have on ask.com, or once again spend time browsing through craigslist looking for that perfect something that we don't need.......


Anyway, Life is pretty crazy right now.....I feel like all of a sudden my life has doubled now that Ryder is crawling. Up until a month ago it was pretty easy having three kids, Ryder is the worlds perfect baby, he would just sit or lay there playing for hours, never complaining...but now.....oh man.....he's constant.....into the trash, into the toilet, drawers, cupboards, books, vases, candles, trash again, back to toilet.......the boy never stops....so yes, i officially have three kids. So trying to keep on him, a sink full of dishes, toys scattered everywhere, spills, trash can being dumped over, mud being tracked in from the dog, a constant 10 loads of laundry, oh yah, and planning a womans retreat, I feel like i want to go crawl in a hole and sleep for days.......but then absolutely nothing would get accomplished........

Super stoked for the retreat though, its tomorrow......its going to be amazing. I have such an amazing team of women that have just been so amazing.....God has been preparing me and I know so many other women for so much connection and vulnerability this weekend. I can't wait to see how He works and I am so humble to be a part of it. The weekend is going to be about Loving Well....couldn't be a more perfect title for what He's been preparing in the hearts of so many women at the Stirring. So thats pretty much my life right now.....

Good to be back.......

here's some updated pics of the fam.....

8 comments:

Jamie said...

what's up with sean in a suit?

Emily Faulknor said...

May I ask why the heck Sean is in a suit? You guys look adorable, picture perfect for an Easter service or something. Love having you back Rebecca, totally miss you!

Laurie J. said...

YEA!!!! i feel like you moved back to Sac just being able to read about your life again!!!! Love you madly and miss you tons! Praying for an awesome, Spirit-filled retreat for you and your gals.
Love you!
laurie

Juliette said...

This pics are adorable!

Candace said...

Yay. Glad you're back! Since Skylar has started school I haven't seen her in a long time. She is huge! And beautiful. That was a great update.

Kelly Koolhoven said...

It feels weird to be reading this post after so long of waiting for one and I'm here, waiting for you to come get me so we can go to the retreat...hmm, strange. Anyway, you guys look so proper and nice all dressed up, Sean looks stylin'. :) See you in a few hours!

Leah said...

Crap, that was me accidentally using Kelly's account. Woops!

Erica said...

I love the family pic's and love having you back on line.