? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 15, 2009

Cow-kids. Pancakes. Crowds.

Man, I stinkin love the annual Pancake Breakfast! Skylar was up dressed and going around searching for a handkerchief this morning at 6:30. She was so excited. So we are all up bustling around, excitement filling our house. We pile in the truck and make it down to Market St where the line for pancakes is wrapped down and around the entire street. Thousands of people. My brother and his kids, Baxters, Amberly, Chelsea. Great morning. I could have pulled up a chair right there in the middle of the street and been in Heaven for the entire morning....almost did, but then theres Sean being my voice of reason, "Babe you gotta move, you can't just stand here in the middle of the street with a stroller.....come on, lets go find a seat", snapping me out of my people watching daze. So we go find a seat, put down 8 huge pancakes (between the 5 of us), drink our orange juice, milk, watered down folgers coffee. Visit with friends and family. Jump up and book it back to the truck feeling full and on cloud 9, get Skylar off to school, drop Sean off at work......now blogging about my aweome morning. Super bummed I forgot my camera to capture the morning. Owell, there's always next year.

2 comments:

Jimi said...

I remember you blogging about the breakfast last year and I was wishing I'd gone. Now I'm still wishing I could have gone. I'd never heard of it before; sounds like a blast!

Leah said...

Whoops, that was me accidently using my mom's account. Just in case you were wondering who the heck Jimi was. :)