? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Time

Haven't had any inspiration for blogging lately. Its been weeks. I've had nothing profound, just busy day to day life. We were on vacation for a week last week down in San Clemente, that was great. We went with the Edwardsons. It was a great week of resting, hangin with our friends, being at the Condo and going to the beach. The night we were coming home (last Sat night) we found out Seans Grandpa passed away, so we dropped the kids at my moms, got back in the Explorer Thursday and went back down to Baks for the funeral. Saturday we catered a wedding and today we spent the day at the lake.
Just stuff. Filling up time. Filling days and weeks and hours. Good stuff. Lots of great family time. But man, its been busy. I'm ready for things to slow down and settle back into a schedule. My house is nuts. I have a giant pile in the living room thats perpetually growing..I can't seem to get to the bottom of it. So this week is my last week (before school starts) to get my feet back on the ground. I'm stayin in. Locking my doors. Getting re-acqauinted with my house. Maybe I'll turn my phone off and computer off and just be. No interuptions, no distractions. No appointments. No places to be. Just be. Sounds sooo good! I don't know if thats acquirable....Monday night planning meeting, Tues Mom's group, Tues night Life Group, Wed night Life Group, Friday night Womens Night of Prayer and Worship....but other than those things....I'm not doing ANYTHING else!!! hahaha......here's to hopin :)

here's some pics of vacay:

Gettin dirty! actually not getting dirty...they were all covered with sand from head to foot within 3 seconds of being on the beach....ridiculous! But they had hours and hours of priceless time running in and out of waves, building sand castles, making motorcyle tracks and jumps, and just getting soooo sandy!! So much fun for a kid!!

Cruisin the boardwalk. Thursday night, got some Pedro's for dinner (best fish tacos ever!!), took it down to the beach for the Summer Concert on the Beach.....so much fun!AAAand last but not least, here's my little escapee....he was tall enough to reach up and open the door to the hotel room, so we found him a few times scaling the stairs. And Nate actually found him the next floor up and around the corner!! Little guy is fast!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Those pictures are great! Looks like a lot of fun. :)

Leah said...

Looks like you guys had an awesome time! I love the beach....love it. Ryder's getting big; is he walking yet or did he make those escapes on all fours?

I understand the lack of blogging ideas, but keep 'em coming, I love to hear about even the boring stuff!

Emily Faulknor said...

Man, I wish you would have told us when you were in San Clemente. We would have totally come and visited, you were only 45 minutes away!!!

Paige said...

Hey Rebekah!
I just wanted to let you know I really love reading your blog. I often am checking in and reading the latest as to what's going on with your and Sean's life & something that always sticks out to me is that you two really delight in the Lord. In day-to-day situations and the big things that happen, I really admire how you focus your life on what really matters: how God is working. So even though you may never really realize it, thanks for posting and always giving a real and positive reflection of how God's working in you all!
With love,
Paige