? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Gafner Gym

Sean has been really blessed with some extra caterings, so we got onto Craislist and got this Nautilus, Total Fitness Center, for a steal! .....yep, thats me working out.....

We have been SO out of shape. So tonight we cleaned out the garage, set it all up and started our nightly routine.....working out. Feels so great. I went for a run, came back, lifted some weights. Now we are hanging in the garage, Sean's doing his work-out....amazing. I am stoked to get back into shape without the gym membership....ahhhh, life is good.

4 comments:

Anna said...

NICE! Good for you guys. I love working out at home, it's the best.

Erica said...

I love it. Maybe I'll come work out some night with you. 8 o'clock sound good?

Leah said...

Wow, that thing is huge. I expect you guys to be ripped when I come in April....

sarah said...

Awesome! Doesn't it feel great!