Yep, thats right. New Moon hits theatres tonight at 12am. The countdown has been on. 6 hours to go. I re-read the book, I've been watching all Kristen Stewarts interviews, got my Hot Tomales, gonna take a pain pill so I can sit through it, yah, i'd say i'm good to go. Theres a pretty big group of us going, and to be honost I think I'm more excited for the night out with friends and the excitement that comes from drinking 5 cups of coffee, being one of 500 screaming (i probably won't scream, actually) girls, crammed in 5 movie theatres. Its fun. New Moon, here we come!!!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Gooooo Teeeeam Edward!
Posted by Rebecca Gafner at 5:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was so much fun! Movie was great, but I agree. The excitement of the night was MUCH better!!!
I heard it was way better than Twilight which is *whew* a relief. Haven't had a chance to see it yet. I've been thinking about you a lot lately, hope your back is feeling better, I know how hard it is for you to feel stranded! :) Love you friend, have a very Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment