? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Last day

Last day of school: Party!! Below: Sky and her sweet teacher, Mrs. Adams



Skylar woke up excited and actually wanting to go to school today, since it was the last day. Couldn't have every day the last few months have been like this morning?? Its been such a rough couple of months for miss Skylar girl. I don't know what happened, what made her go from loving school to despising it, but I'm hoping 1st grade redeems itself for her. She suffers from chronic stomach aches, which what has made our mornings so miserable. Every night and every evening she complains of horrible pain. Been to the Dr, tried removing milk from her diet.....maybe its has just been nerves. At any rate, I'm SO happy its summer! No more getting up and having to be ready and out by 7:30! No more fighting in the mornings. No more waking up Ryder from his nap to go pick up Skylar. So happy. However, on the flip side of not rushing comes more arguing, boredom, more arguing, fighting....so my mission this summer is to get us on a schedule. Maybe breakfast, walk, craft, lunch, swim.....I'll work out the kinks....
Happy SUMMER!

0 comments: