? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 16, 2008

Heat

Seriously?!! We are in the hundreds already??? Kill me now. I absolutely despise the heat, it makes me cranky, and not just because I'm pregnant, because it is miserable. Uggghh. Not looking forward to today.

3 comments:

sarah said...

SOOOOOOOOOO with you on that!!!!

Jamie said...

Me too! Let's have an airconditioner party. with ice and ice cream!!!! and no kids!!!
We missed you guys yesterday!

Emily Branca said...

Ha, I totally feel your pain here. I get so grouchy when it's hot. Steer clear of Emily if it's hot outside! I was not a happy camper yesterday at church... and I think the kids were kind of scared. HA! Stupid Redding Summers!