? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, May 16, 2008

Pancake Breakfast








Crowds energize me. Anything that makes me feel part of a community. I love parades. I LOVE 4th of July. I love Cool April Nights. and I LOVE the annual Redding Rodeo Pancake Breakfast!! Every year since the time I can remember my mom dressed me all up in my cowgirl gear and we carpooled with all my friends early in the morning before school, to the Pancake Breakfast, and I have always loved it.

So this morning Sean comes home from his 6 am coffee with Matt Hartley and is advising me that this is (was) Rodeo Week and that tomorrow morning is the Pancake Breakfast. My mind goes into somewhat of a freakout mode..."Sean, what day is it today?" "Friday, Rebecca", he replies, "Pancake Breakfast IS THIS MORNING!!! We gotta go!!". Sean is amazing and knows me and how important these events are. So we, at 7:45 this morning kick it into high gear, even though the kids and I already had full bellies......who can't always eat pancakes, come on! So we load up and set out.

I was a very happy woman this morning!! But I am so much of a crowd person that I was inside really bummed we weren't there earlier for the rush rush. Next year. I will not let it slip by me that easily again. I will be more prepared.

8 comments:

Rachael said...

Yeah!!! I love crowds too, it's fun, I realizedit missed it as I was driving by and clean up was happening, call me next year I'd love to go!!!

Candace said...

Looks like fun! I agree with you about loving Redding. Such sense of community. I'm so bummed I had to miss it. We are a one car family right now and Bobby had the car that morning. Poo! Oh well, there's always next year.

Alyssa said...

yay your blogging, I just heard! I love all the cool things Redding has for the community! We missed the pancake breakfast, maybe next year!

Erica said...

O.k. next year you are in charge of the announcement for the pancake breakfast on the Mom's group blog. I hate getting up early in the morning but I have one year to get used to the idea. I am in!

Meghan said...

i hope you still dressed in your cowgirl garb...

Emily Branca said...

can we PLEASE do lunch soon? i'm done with school, so i'm all yours! miss you!

Leah said...

Ha, ha, now I can read all about you and you won't even know it! Although that's what stinks about blogging; when we actually do get together we don't have anything to say! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute kids.