



Super busy week, way behind on blogging....but last week we had our annual vacation to Pismo...however, this year we camped at Lopez Lake. 20 miles outside of Pismo Beach. Awesome vacation with Seans family. We tent camped for a week (thank you Lances for lending us your 8 man tent...our little 4 man, would have been a little tight!). Anyway, since our disaster Memorial Weekend Camping, i have been DYING to camp. So camping we did. We had a great time, riding at Pismo dunes, shopping at Pismo, great food ie: Seans campin food/eating out at our traditional places in Pismo. Ryder, being 4 weeks old did amazing. He was barely put down the entire week... I LOVE being with family. The kids are off running endlessly with their cousins, and Ryder is being passed from grandma, to aunt, back to grandma, back to other aunt....love it.
So we came home and ended up bringing Seans nephew back with us. Seriously, not a better 12 year old boy out there. He is so good and so easy and helpful. Super enjoyed having him here with us this week. But boy were we so busy. Waterworks Park, Sea-Dooing, walks, bike-riding, Kids Kingdom (which is apparently to young for a 12 yr old....thought it would have been more of a hit...not so much), and trip up to my family's churhes Bible Camp at Lake Almanor.....yah, busy week....actually busy couple weeks. I am so looking forward to getting back onto somewhat of a schedule.
Sunday, July 27, 2008
Re-Cap
Posted by Rebecca Gafner at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yes, it sounds busy but also sounds like a great time had by all! I love family vacations - so special!
Sounds like a blast; I'm glad you guys had a great time; no wonder I couldn't get a hold of you! I need to try to call you sometime one of these evenings when I can talk. There's so many people here right now that it's hard to make calls during the day. What's a good time for you? text me....
Post a Comment