We are heading out on vacation tonight. We are going to Pismo. We go to Pismo every year with Seans family. I am really looking forward to it. However, I am deathly sick. I think i am going to be seeing a lot of the tent the first couple of days. We are driving through the night tonight....and my body feels like it has been run over by a dump truck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Rebecca, Rebecca, what are you doing to yourself? Of course, even if I was there you wouldn't let me bring you chicken soup or clean your house anyway, so might as well enjoy Pismo. :)
Poopy. I hope you can still enjoy yourself, though. I will pray for miraculous healing!
oh friend i'm so sorry ur sick! i'm hoping that you got healthy and are able to enjoy your relaxing vacation. see you soon lovely!
Post a Comment