So a week ago today, Skylar started school. I am totally not that type of mom to send her off with tear streaked eyes.....in fact, I think I was more excited than she was. My emotion through it is believing that she is actually 4, and old enough to be IN school!!! It is so crazy. Where has the time gone? She had an awesome day....and week. She came home and cried the first two days cause she didn't want to come home!! I have raised an encridebly indepenant and self-sufficiant daughter. If anything ever happened to me, I fully believe she would be able to take care of herself and the entire family. Unbelievable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Way to go Rebecca- you are an amazing mom and you are raising a beautiful and capable daughter. What a milestone!
How can she be old enough?! Wasn't she just born????
Wow... time flies. I hope she loves Pre-K!
Post a Comment