? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 16, 2008

land of the living

I am back. I have been deathly sick (again) for the past two days. This is the second time in over a month I have gotten a nasty infection (caused by breastfeeding). I got it right before our trip to Pismo...and then it came roaring its nasty head again two days ago. Its crazy. You get flu symtoms....and not just flu, like the flu times ten. I have had a crazy fever and chills and sweats for two days. I am not writing for any "poor rebeccas", I'm just saying its SOO nice to be back. My poor kids. I got anti-biotics and this morning woke up feeling like i didn't want to kill myself.

4 comments:

Juliette said...

Oh man, did you ever have that with your other two kids or just with Ryder? I thought I had a breast infection once and just the thought made me sick!
I'm glad your feeling better!

Leah said...

I know EXACTLY how you felt. I got mastitis when Caleb started weaning and it was a beeotch; sorry that's the only word to describe it. It was absolutely horrible. I had the shakes with fever and horrible breast pain. Josh said he never saw my face so white. Amazingly, it went away on its own after two or three days of pure misery, especially since you have to keep nursing on that side. The pain when he nursed was like getting a nipple ring (so I hear :)) Thank God I never got it again.
Needless to say, I totally feel for you and am so glad you are better!!

Rachael said...

Oh gosh I'm so glad to hear your feeling better, how's the little man doing?

Anonymous said...

that does not sound fun at all, I'm sorry you had to go through that! we should definitely get together when I get back from my trip.