? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ahhh, joys of laptops....


So Sean and I have been out of blogging and commenting and responding to anything on the web for the past few weeks.......not from the lack of having anything to say.....more from our keyboard completely not working. So annoying. We have a laptop. An old laptop someone sold to us super cheap a couple years ago. We have it set-up in our family room, around all the kids, not the smartest thing. A few weeks ago tea got spilt on our keyboard.....resulting in none of it working.....even more annoying. So we can check stuff..just not reply to anything. I now hate laptops.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Keep checking it. Asher dropped one of our house phones in the kiddie pool. It was broken for three months and the other day it started working.

hedo said...

Rebecca I hAVE MISSED HEARING FROM YOU, BUT YOUR SILENCE PROMPTED ME TO FINALLY MAKE A SPOT SO I COULD TALK BACK TO YOU. YOUR AND SEANS BLOGS ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION TO ME. REALLY, YOUR WHOLE COMMUNITY MAKES ME YEARN!I AM ENCOURAGED BY WHAT GOD HAS DONE WHEN JUST A FEW WILL STOP AN HEAR HIS VOICE AND OBEY. I AM BELIEVING HE WILL EVEN DO IT IN A SMALL TOWN! P.S. I HATE LAPTOPS TOO!

Leah said...

I'm actually surprised that it's lasted this long. I mean, really, between your Caleb and Liam picking off keys, my Caleb mysteriously slinging food all over your kitchen and the dozens of other mishaps and adventures, that little machine is quite a trooper.

Leah said...

Oh, and your blogging is SORELY MISSED!!