Go check out our new house!!
There is obviously a lot to be done...we are gonna have our work cut out for us...but as far as the layout, and location and size, its perfect!! God has blessed us hugely!!
45 days....party at the Gafners.....
Click to view listing(s)
Monday, August 25, 2008
Our House!
Posted by Rebecca Gafner at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Amazing house Rebecca. Congratulations!! I'm beyond excited for you guys.
What an amazing steal! God totally came through for you guys.
BTW way to blog like four times in a row - I loved reading them all!
Very nice! How exciting!!! :)
It's so great! So much space!! Woohoo!!
What a great birthday gift! The house looks amazing, I am so happy for you and the family. The perfect house for entertaining. I look forward to attending a party there. Exciting!
Ok, first of all, I have to let you know that if you're going to bombard us with a million blogs in a row, you must face the consequences of a ridiculously long comment. So, #1: I love the progression of pictures of Skylar in Pre-K, "having fun, having fun, passed out cold". So funny! #2: I think that the first pic of Ryder looks so much like Sean it's amazing. He looks so much different already! Just to think, he'll be two when I get to see him next... #3: Your birthday looked awesome, I am so bummed I missed the Guadalajara night! I plan on sending you something as soon as I get some money. ;) #4: That house is AWESOME!! What amazing potential! I always thought it'd be better to pay less for a fixer upper so that you can do whatever you want to it, just like YOU like it, rather than a brand new house with someone else's taste. I so happy for you guys and now even more incredibly bummed that I'll be missing out on sharing the excitement and the housewarming party and all the many parties that are sure to be happening in the future....*sigh*....you guys are not supposed to do anything with your lives till I get back! (just kidding). Keep up with the blog, I like all the juicy details, I have nothing else to do in my free time anyway but check everyone's blogs :)
Hi Rebecca! I don't know if ou even remember me from high school (Wendy Harrington) but I happened upon your blog and thought I'd drop you a note! Your family is just gorgeous! Congrats on all three of your little angels! Plus a new house! What a blessing! Take care!
Wendy Carr
I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to help paint.
Post a Comment