? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, September 12, 2008

Cleanses, Greens and Working out


I have turned a new leaf.  I am done with my pregnancy weight, i gotta get rid of it!  Last week I started a Colin Cleanse....wipes out your entire system....has you running to the bathroom all over town.....love it....

Sean and I are cutting out meat...thats right, going green.  I am working out at the gym twice a week, plus walking the River Trail every Friday with all the momas.  I am feeling healthy.  Getting all the crap out of my system.  I also always say I'm gonna cut out sugar....yah, that lasts a few days, then I cave.....usually due to Sean bringing home Pumpkin Ice Cream.....no self control.  
So here we go...I got like 11 lbs to drop...well, okay, like 17....  

3 comments:

sarah said...

You crack me up! It's nice to have someone on the same page as me...except for the meat thing...

So, should I yell at you if I catch you eating sugar?

I'll be watching you tonight...(muaaaa-aaaa-aaah)...

Leah said...

Okay, I am all about health, am very conscious of it and am always trying to do better with it, so I think it's awesome that you guys are getting into it hardcore, but I am praying to the Lord God in heaven above that this whole no meat thing is temporary.

Candace said...

I'm with Leah. But still, good for you. You already look amazing by the way. But I know what you mean by feeling healthy. There is a difference.