? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 15, 2008

Weekend





First of all, GREAT weekend.  Friday night we had a Girls Night Out.  We pretty much overtook Cheesecakes.  And then went to see The Women.  Note to all you girls, DON'T take your husbands....there is seriously not one guy in the whole movie....MAJOR chick flick!! We laughed a ton.  

And then Saturday my best friend from Sacramento, Joelle (picture above), came up to see me.  We had a really really quick visit, but it was sooo great.  Way overdue, and way needed.  She is a new photographer, so I asked her while she was here to take pics of Ryder (above).  She did awesome, of course.  Thank you so much Jo :)

Saturday night Sean and I left the kids behind with Tim and Ashley (thanks guys, you are amazing!) and took off to a close friend of the family's wedding.  Fun night.  The entire reception was a show.  The Bridal party broke out in a dance, the Father of the Groom sang a rap song to the groom, the groom sang a song to his bride and the father of the bride sang a song to the bride.....crazy, but waaay entertaining.  

And of course Sunday Nate brought it!....living out love in our community.  Something my heart has ached for for years.  Being part of a community that not just meets on Sundays, but SHARES life! Fellowships together, EATS together, worships together, LOVES together.  I feel like we are already living this out in so many ways.....so awesome. 

This week, I am gonna working on loving my "locked arms" friends THICK!!  Watch out :0) 

3 comments:

Fleck, the Mrs. said...

Hey, I am so down for locking arms with you! ;) Let's just work on getting together even if it's just stopping by each other's house when we're out and about.

Leah said...

*sniff* I hope our arms can stay locked for a while longer :) By the way, is that a "studmuffin" shirt Ryder is wearing?! Awesome.

Anonymous said...

thats studmuffin jr!