? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

EXERCISE!!!




I have been taking off and running every other night. I come home and do my regular work out that I would normally do at the gym here at home....been working out pretty good. So I come in the door all panting and sweaty and say "Come on kids, come work out with me!" So we all get on the floor and do leg lifts...they do it with me. Skylar usually is working hard with me and says "Mom, i am BURNING!" and I pump her up and say "AWESOME! thats exactly what you need to feel, that means your muscles are working and getting stronger, keep going!".....I have my personal team......and then we move on to stretching, and push ups and crunches......they impress me so much. My little athletes (hopefully)......heres to hoping.....start em young, and hope for the best.....

5 comments:

Emily Faulknor said...

Rebecca, you are too cute, your children are amazing. I so want to be a mom just like you! :) And where is Ryder exercising during all of this? :) Love you!

Alyssa said...

What happens if they both want to dance? Just wondering!

Leah said...

"Work those legs!" That's what I tell Caleb when he starts whining that his legs are hurting. You should start doing jumping jacks and get the kids to copy you. It's hysterical.

Anonymous said...

Let's take note of who took the photos and where he is located...thats right, workin the recliner machine...I'm more into the machines than the free weights.

Anonymous said...

Let's take note of who took the photos and where he is located...thats right, workin the recliner machine...I'm more into the machines than the free weights.