? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Garage Sale Pics


Nate....in a blue jumpsuit....nice


Kristena and Megan...rocking some hot outfits


Cute!! Sarah and Emily...hard at work





Thats right....thats Paul sleeping in a coffin....




Annette, Alyssa, and Kris

Swimmers, anyone?


Amy and Bailee

You all are AMAZING, thanks Team!!! We had so much fun....till next year.......

4 comments:

Erica said...

That is so great! Those are such fun pictures. You all kicked Parking Lot Sale butt.

Amy said...

Great pics! The outfits Meghan and Christina have on were both my moms, too funny.

Becky Moseley said...

That was seriously so so fun! Walking around asking people if they needed a shapping bag, sporting a shirt I found in the clothing pile, negotiating prices. I loved it. I am so there next year! I'll even take the 7am shift again.

Great job, Rebecca. You are a mad garage-sale-organizer.

Leah said...

Looks like a madhouse! Great job, though, Rebecca, that is some serious organization skill right there. That jumpsuit is unbelievable. You have more energy and stamina than ANYONE I have EVER known; for a long time, people would poke fun at me for always getting everything done that needed to be done but you have me WAY beat.

By the way, does Mrs. Petrelli's comment mean that Sylar and Peter are brothers??!! WHAT THE HECK?!