? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fear

I have this crazy fear of someone being in the back of my car at night.... It all started in High School after I watched "Urban Legends"...totally freaked me out. I've never been the same since. Any time I get into my car at night, I turn and check the back seat....and then I turn on the light (as my heart is rapidly beating) and check the back back of my car. Sometimes I have to stop and get out and really look.....in High School when this fear took root, I drove a ginormous '82 Subarban......

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I totally do that to when im alone! Crazy!

sarah said...

My fear was when I was in the shower with my eyes closed (when rinsing off) and thinking that something was behind me...I let go and God released me of my fear...now it's your turn...release that...if you don't it will only get worse!

Juliette said...

Ha ha, I remember that Suburban! I can identify with that fear although I think mines more like Sarah's - the shower thing (from the movie It). I hate how movies spark fear in us and it takes deep root. Like when we watched A Thief in the Night in high school bible class - I'm still terrified of decapitation!

rev rock said...

me too.
Don't tell anyone.
Oops!

Anonymous said...

Dan, you'd know if someone was in the back seat of your car, your shifter would be between his legs.

Amy said...

I thought I was the only one who did that, even as an adult. My fear came from the same movies. It has become as routine as buckling my seat belt when I get into the car.

Erica said...

Haha, o.k. I do it to. I have to check the floor spaces though in case of killer midgets. You know their nasty little buggers. I don't know what urban legend they came from though.