We are packing up our house. Our house is an absolute disaster area. I have obviously never packed with three kids....don't reccomend it. I pack up a box, set it aside...they come right behind me, open it up and dump it out......grrrr....I have learned to TAPE them up when I am done. Anyway~ Its been crazy though. My mom came over yesterday and helped me knock out my whole kitchen...which is the biggest part to me. So my goal is to finish packing today. Clean Wed and Thurs and then we (hopefully) get our keys Fri....and then the fun begins, sraping popcorn ceiling, painting, and CRAZY cleaning over there, oh yah, and moving in. I just want to stop and go crawl in a hole and go to sleep and wake up when its all done......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Do it, find the hole and crawl in it now!! It is insane packing with three kids, and then, to unpack. You will come out the other side. One day you'll look around your new home and realize there's nothing on the to do list anymore. I don't know how that day comes, but I keep telling myself it will! Best of luck!
Let me know if you want me to take the kids when you start working on the new house.
YOU'RE MOVING OUT???
I am just a phone call away. Taking a break for two days, then I will be ready to kick some cleaning butt! Bring on the dirt and grime, they are no match for this cleaning machine :)
Post a Comment