
Thats right, The Stirrings CHURCH WIDE PARKING LOT SALE!! I have been up to my ears all week with Garage Sale stuff....its been crazy. Kristena Hayes and I have been coordinating the whole thing. By now Kristena and Megan probably want to shoot me for how many times a day I call them. But its gonna be awesome...tons of stuff. I've had so many people call yesterday and today donating stuff....amazing. Everything we make is going towards our Church Plant, so COME and BUY other peoples stuff they are getting rid of, we are going to have so much fun!!! Its at the Nazarene Church on Bechelli between 7am and 3pm on Saturday. And if you have anything to donate bring it by anytime Friday night after 6. Hope to see everyone there.....
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Picture frames, Old Shoes. and 6 yr old blankets....
Posted by Rebecca Gafner at 4:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope you guys make a TON of money! Let me know how it goes!
Rebecca! So glad we found you guys on blogger! Your kids are stinkin' cute.
Are you planting a church?
yep...october 12th
Thanks for all the hard work and energy put in for the sale. I had a blast on Saturday!
Post a Comment