Oh man!! What an insane last week and even insaner weekend!! Thank you, seriously, thank you to EVERYONE that helped Friday night and Saturday with the Sale. Everything went amazing and we raised 2,350!! So amazing. So we were there allll Friday night and then Saturday morning I had me and all three kids up and there by 6:30 we spent the ENTIRE day there. It was so great LOVING on our community! we passed out so many Stirring cards and talked to so many people about our church plant, it was so awesome. I just love our community here in Redding. People are so excited about church stuff! stragers...crazy. Anyway~ so Sunday morning we got up and were out and back at the Sale at 7.....even though we weren't selling, we had to go clean up and clear out ALL the crazy amount of leftovers...I had no idea how much there would be left......but we consolodated and left it there as FREE stuff for the day, hoping people would clear it all out...(which people totally tore the rest of the stuff up! so great)....So then I head over to lead worship with Jenna (who by the way is #1-so anointed and #2-such an amazing leader, such a joy to sing with her)....but by that point I felt so extremely spent and exausted it took every ounce of energy left over in me to make it through the night. Such a great night though. Angie prayed for me and my energy levels....thank you Ang, so needed, and God came through, of course and gave just what I needed. So then this morning got Skylar off to school and Erica and Danielle Fleck met me at the church and helped me bag up and haul the rest of everything off to Salvation Army (thank you so much girls, don't know what I would have done without you this morning!).....and then I came home today and CRASHED!!!! Literally crashed, with NOTHING left in me. You couldn't see my family room floor, kitchen floor, table, or counters, from the craziness of the weekend...but i, for the first time, could seriously CARE LESS!!!! that is SO huge for me......so I rested up all afternoon and am feeling a little bit back to normal.....CRAZY!!!!! And it is just beginning...we MOVE IN TWO WEEKS AND PLANT A CHURCH IN THREE......
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I appreciate all the hard work you do for our church family. I am in the middle of moving and feel like i am living in a war zone. So pumped for church plant. LIfe is super exciting when everything is CRAZY! I would love to help you clean before/after the moves. I love to clean and want to help my friends :)
Rebecca, you are seriously amazing. Your heart, your drive, your passion, your beautiful voice, all of it. I miss you!
Post a Comment