? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 13, 2008

Renovation

The Fun begins....(If I only knew what we were getting ourselves into!)






Sean spraying the accoustic and Dan scraping














Me and my dad taped down the entire house














Primer....everything!!!














My brother Scott and Sean ripping out the bathroom





This picture explains the 20 hour days.....













So its now a liveable home, and we LOVE it!! The crazy sleep deprived days are now behind us, we are unpacked and settling in. I think we made some kind of world record.....

A HUGE thanks to Dan, who was our HGTV man....seriously wouldn't know where our house would be without him :) thanks Dan, and Alyssa for loaning him out. Thanks Mom and Dad, Aaron Hayes. my brother Scott, TJ, Jamie Hartley, who by the way, is amazing. She ended up organizing her whole Life Group to meet at our Apt. Tuesday night and completely move us!! I was totally blown away! But seriously, thats what our Life Group and Church SHOULD look like....I am so stinkin blessed by our family!! Anyway, Brams, Hayes, Hartleys, Pericia and Eric, Amy, Julie Reed, Erica.....shoot, I hope I'm not missing anyone....

Stay tuned for a huge Appreciation dinner for ALL of you that helped :0) We'll party it up....can't wait.

3 comments:

Emily Faulknor said...

Girl, I cannot wait to see what it all looks like with the furniture inside and set up. I LOVE the colors. Amazing. I loved your note, thank you! I miss you terribly and was wondering if you would want to set up a time to chat on the phone. Let me know. I love you! Keep those pictures coming! :)

Candace said...

Awesome! No wonder I haven't seen you in a couple weeks. It looks great. Can't wait to see it in person.

Amy said...

Glad to help, it looks great!