I took Skylar to school this morning and come home to this in my driveway.....
I was gonna use these boxes to finish packing today......
It was pretty cute though....Sean and Caleb were totally into building their "Castle". I came home and was doing just random stuff around the house and Sean comes in and is like "Well? are you going to come see THE Castle?" and I'm like, "Uhhh, yah, I'll be right out"....I come out to Sean and Caleb crawling through the tunels killing dragons......Sean is such a good dad.
Now I have to go find some more boxes......




4 comments:
That's awesome! I would have done the same thing... but I would have waited until after the move when I didn't need the boxes anymore. When we were kids we built all kinds of forts! :)
Those WERE'NT boxes...they were dragon-proof STONES!!
That is so awesome. I remember doing that kind of stuff with my brothers and sisters all the time growing up. And now it's all being repeated in a new generation!
Oh, and by the way, I STILL check the back seat of my car when I'm alone because of Urban Legends; crazy Noxzema girl; that movie was one of the first scary movies I ever saw (that and The Faculty) and it scared the crap out of me. I'm haunted by it to this day...
Post a Comment