I bought some Cinnamon Pinecones today. You know the ones they sell every fall. I've ALWAYS wanted to buy them. Never have....until now. I've always told myself "I'll just get those next year" and every year passes. Until now. I'm so excited. My house is going to smell of those pinecones. And Pumpkin Candles. And fresh baked (from scratch--and when I say scratch i mean from the actual pumpkin) pupkin pie. I freakin love fall. I am wearing a scarf....i think i'm pushing it too much cause i'm burning up.....
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Pinecones
Posted by Rebecca Gafner at 11:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This is a comment on the last few posts, since I hate going back and commenting on each one :) 1) Your new house looks AWESOME! I'm so excited for you guys! I claim dinner with you guys in it for twenty-one months from now...
2) Honestly, you don't need to say more on the dinner night with the kids. I have been there, done that and wouldn't have looked twice if you HAD locked them all up. Can you imagine if my three boys had been there, too? I'll consider you blessed that we're gone...
and 3) I LOVE fall, too. Good for you on the pie made from a real pumpkin. Wow, I've never even tried that. Is Sean going to help you? Hmmm, maybe he should. :)
oh how i love those pine cones. i get them every year. I have a "pine cone" basket that I put them in every year. I can't wait to come to your AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL new house and smell the yummy pine cones :)
Now I have to go get me some pinecones!
P.S. What did you think of Heroes this week?
you know where I'd like to put those freakin pinecones...
Post a Comment