Sean is gone at a Convention down in L.A. with Nate, Dan, and a few other guys from church. They all left at the crack of dawn Wed. morn.....I. Am. Exausted. I have a whole new appreciation for Sean. He is such an amazing husband and dad. He helps me SO much around the house...and especially when doing big parties. I always just focus on cleaning and getting everything set up around the house and he comes in and busts out all the food. And then afterwards we tornado through the house together cleaning all up......he helps a ton, and I am missing him. I just yelled at Caleb to go to sleep cause MOM IS DONE!!! Poor guy.
The first couple nights of Sean being gone is always fun, cause I love just having me time and getting to do whatever, reading, watching MY movies...but its the third night and now I am just missing him. I feel like I have so much I want to talk about (hence the blog) :0) Sigh. Well, we had a fun Baby and Me Tea Party tonight. Skylar and all her little friends are so sweet. Ok, off to go zone out in front of the tube.......
Friday, April 24, 2009
Appreciation
Posted by Rebecca Gafner at 9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Most of the time I hate TV, but those are the days when I LOVE that it was invented. No brain power required, just sit and stare, sprawled out on the sofa. :)
P.S. I love that now I have a picture to put to your words about your house. :)
My husband is ALWAYS gone, so if you are ever in that situation again, give me a call! We can yell at the kids together! ;-)
Post a Comment