? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wild Turkeys

Yah, wild turkeys have taken up residence in our neighborhood. They just stroll up and down the streets. Getting exercise, perhaps.....trying to reclaim their land.....i'm not sure. Interesting though. I love turkey....maybe they will start slowly dissapearing and we'll start eating a lot more turkey around here.....

2 comments:

Laurie J. said...

Just read a batch of your blog posts in a row and wanted to tell you how 1) how happy I am that you are back online 2) how much I love you and 3) how glad I am to know such a real, godly, loving woman like you, Rebecca! :) Just knowing you are out there makes me smile.
Missing you,
Laurie

Anna said...

I loved your embarrassing moment on Pearcia's blog, I just had to tell you that.

Oh and we have a ton of wild turkeys out here too! I've always thought that they would make a great feast but we aren't allowed to hunt them out here... bummer!