? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, April 6, 2009

Leah Caldwell

So our amazing friend Leah, flew here for the Retreat. It was so great to see her and catch up with her. She came over last night and spent the night and presented us with this present.....

Freakin awesome!! She cross-stitched this, crazy!!!

Leah- Thank you so much, I can't even express how sweet this gift was and how precious to me your friendship is. I am so so glad you flew here and spent the weekend with all us women, we were so blessed to have you here with us. Love you!

2 comments:

Erica said...

That is so amazing! Great work Leah.

Leah said...

You guys are so, so welcome! I loved doing it, you are such a blessing and an amazing friend as well; I hope that will never change! And now you have something to remember me by! :) By the way, tell Sean that the pattern says it's a KTM 50. Love you guys!