? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 17, 2009

1 pool + lots of people over swimming everyday=

46 loads of wet and dirty towels.

6 comments:

Leah said...

I don't envy you, sorry.

Leah said...

Is it wierd that I comment on almost every post? Just wondering.

Leah said...

Maybe it means I need to get a life.

Leah said...

Okay, I'll stop now.

The Abshires said...

Such a good problem! You are loved!

Emily Branca said...

DUDE, once I'm out of school, I will be living in your pool... and babysitting your kids for you as payment... and doing your laundry for you... and buying you more beach towels. Sound like a fair trade? Ahh, can school hurry up and be OVER already?!?!?!?