? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Re-do

We painted our room when we first moved in....absolutely HIDEOUS!! Everytime I walk back there I want to punch myself in the face.....It was a terrible terrible green and brown (I don't ever want to think about it again). So I've been dreaming and looking at magazines for ideas for bedrooms. Finally found something that inspired me, so I've just been sitting on it for a few months. Sean worked such a crazy week last week that I decided I would dive into re-doing my whole room. Saturday I started painting (seriously thought I'd be done with all of it on Saturday.....I don't know what I was thinking). Took 3 straight days of working on it...but now its DONE and BEAUTIFUL!!! I am SO excited.....Still have a couple more things I want to add (headboard that I'm making, and a HUGE city scape poster)....but other than that, its done.
Everything went BLACK!....i like black....always have....

1 comments:

Leah said...

Awesome! It looks great! I'm like that, too, with projects, "Oh, it'll just take a few hours", and then DAYS later, crap! This is taking FOREVER! But hey, your room looks fantastic!