? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Waterworks Park

"The Coolest Place in town"
....thats their logo....

The Headricks are our good friends. We love the Headricks. They finally moved into Redding and bought a house and are existent again. We are so happy to have them back around....so they call us the other day to tell us they bought us season passes to Waterworks! We are stoked. It really IS the coolest place in town, never mind the two lakes surrounding us and the pool in our back yard....but to humor them, yes, coolest place in town.

Skylar and I went there today. We had a girls day out since Sean and Caleb are at a Motorcylce race in Sac. So I dropped off Ryder with my mom and Skylar and I are off to have our day at Waterworks. 50% of Redding frequent the pool and lazy river and kiddie pool and slides. Thats a lot of body heat in one lazy river....it was more like a lazy hot tub, not exactly refreshing, but kicking back and swimming in the teen/kid/parent/(and I am sure) pee infested river that you couldn't really spread out in fear of kicking someone behind you or having your face shoved up in someones bathing suit in front of you....was in fact pretty enjoyable, in lieu of the perma-smile plastered on Sklyars face. We had a great day. Oh and not to mention the 50 year-old creepy man scoping out all the moms at the kiddie area and picking up on me.....come on? really? Its just wierd.

Outside of the pee infested river and old creepy men, Thank you SO much Headricks! I really can't wait to be a frequent member of Waterworks Park!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Yeah, we went to Waterworks once, it was fine since it was free to us but I'm not sure I'd actually pay money to go there. They just have too many overweight people that wear floss for swimsuits. But that is so awesome of the Headricks they are so amazingly generous like that! Have a fun summer!

Leah said...

Oh, and I like your new layout. Snazzy.

Annie said...

We promised the kids a visit to waterworks sometime this summer. Creepy old men, pee infested pools, too many people in one place, can't wait!!

Amy said...

Waterworks! I had season passes as a teen and spend my summers there. I promised Bailee I would take her there this summer. Maybe we could go together?