? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Officially Summer

Skylar had her last day of Pre-K today. Its now officially summer. We've never had an official summer. I always imagined me dreading summers when my kids were in school....no longer having those lighter days of only two kids around the house... but now that its here, I couldn't be more excited to have Skylar home. I have actually been counting down the days till the end of school. I've been more excited than Skylar about it..... anyway so they had a bubble/play in the sprinkler party today for the last day. I called over a babysitter and went to spend the morning watching Sklar and all her little friends frollick around in bubbles and sprinklers. Couldn't have been more boring. I found myself wactching my watch more than the kids. But its over. Praise the Lord.

Happy Summer!
The kids and I went out to Tierra Oaks, probably for the last time and had an amazing "Last Day Of School" Celebration lunch. Thanks Babe! I so appreciate you taking care of us and serving us so many amazing meals :0)





1 comments:

Leah said...

Yay for summer and heat and tans and bored, whiny kids by July! It looks like she's dodging you in that last pic, too funny.