? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, June 8, 2009

Flyin High

If I could be any superhero with any power.....I'd fly. I love the rush of being up so high, going so fast and having God's perspective at the world He created.
Saying that....we went flying yesterday. One of Seans cooks at the Club is getting his pilots liscence and his dad owns a private plane and flies. So they called yesterday and wanted to know if we wanted to go up. What a stinkin amazing experience!! God is SO beautiful! The Redding He created is so beautiful! Surrounded by all the amazing mountains, seeing Shasta Lake and Whiskeytown lake and Sacramento River from way up there is breathtaking! I was in awe the entire time. What an awesome experience!
Here's some pics:

2 comments:

Candace said...

Wow! That is beautiful. I've never seen redding from the sky. How fun for you guys!

Leah said...

That is incredible! What an awesome opportunity! I've always wanted to get my pilot's license, maybe someday I will....