? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Caleb Swimming and Ryder Walking

I knew he would just one day start swimming out of nowhere, I really didn't think it would be so soon though! He is freakin amazing!! only 3 1/2 and already tearin it up, crazy!

And Ryder has been trying to walk now for the last month or so....the last few days he has really been working hard on it. He is so determined! Skylar and Caleb both didn't walk till they were 16 mo, so 12 mo to me is amazing!!


2 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome. Go Caleb! Ryder walking? Time is flying by. Today was the last day of preschool for Bailee. So, I guess Sean is taking the job. I have been praying for your family. So happy for you.

nathan said...

What the heck that was amazing! Your kids are fish. I can't believe Ryder is walking so fun.