? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Day

The day has come. I didn't think it would ever happen. It was a possibility for Chrismas. I thought maybe it would happen when we got out tax return. And then maybe for Easter. Ok, possibly Mothers Day. Perhaps when all my friends threatened to call Sean over and over asking where I was would prompt me getting one.


I have never said ONE word through any of this. No whining that I didn't have any means of communication if I were to get stranded on the side of the road someplace in Redding. No begging and complaining that EVERYONE in the world has a cell phone except for me. I had excepted the fact that if anything happened to the kids while out galavanting about Redding, I could handle it. I can take care of myself...and three kids. I can change a tire. I can do anything, right?
So what would cause this drastic change of events? Seans cell getting dropped in the lake on the 4th. He HAD to get a new phone for work....so why not just get two while he was at it? Its a new day.

I have a Cell phone.
And its Seans Birthday.

Sean, I love you. Thank you for my new pretty pink cell phone (even though I don't do pink). Have a fantastic day today. Thank you for being such an amazing provider for all of us. We really don't deserve any of the gifts we have....we are so blessed. I am so lucky to have you as my Husband and Father to my kids. Happy 29!!!
Aaaaaand its Erica's birthday

Happy Birthday Erica! You are an amazing woman. I don't know how you do it, ALL of it, all the time. Your strength is inpiring. Thank you for your friendship. I hope you have a great day.
What a day!!!

5 comments:

Emily Faulknor said...

You have the same phone I do. It is the best one out there. Well, congrats and please send me your number! We should put our phones to some use! Happy B-day Sean!!!

Leah said...

Happy Birthday Sean! And Erica, too, of course!

Anna said...

Congrats on the new cell phone!!! Welcome back to the 21st century. :)

Amy said...

woo hoo!! I love u!

Pearcia LaPointe said...

You'll have to email me your number! Congrats!