Our Happenings. My thoughts. Our Life.
Wake up, put on bathing suit. Go to bed, take off bathing suit. Repeat.
repeat tomorrow cause we are coming over bright and early for some swimming!!! Maybe I will bring a treat for us!
That sounds like a rough life. :) It was good to see you this today. Hopefully we'll be at ultimate frisbee again next week so we can hang out.
My favorite part of your routine is the last part...rrRRrr!
Hmm, I feel awkward following up Sean's comment....ah, the joys of summertime!
Wow, what a life. I must admit to some jealousy. :) Have fun for me!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
repeat tomorrow cause we are coming over bright and early for some swimming!!! Maybe I will bring a treat for us!
That sounds like a rough life. :) It was good to see you this today. Hopefully we'll be at ultimate frisbee again next week so we can hang out.
My favorite part of your routine is the last part...rrRRrr!
Hmm, I feel awkward following up Sean's comment....ah, the joys of summertime!
Wow, what a life. I must admit to some jealousy. :) Have fun for me!
Post a Comment