? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kindergarden

My independant little girl is off.....not one glimmer of insecurity or fear or nerves, just pure excitement.

Last week was her first week. She did so great. I think its just overwhelming for her cause everyday I pick her up and ask how her day was she responds "Its just too much to talk about, mom, I don't know how to say everything". So being the patient, understanding mom that I am, I give her about 30 seconds to unwind in the car and then ask again "Sooo, what did you do today?", overwhelming her even more, I'm sure.

Here's some pics:Computer lab in the classroom....blows me away!!

2 comments:

Amy Dubois said...

Every time I ask Mikayla what she did that day, she responds with "I don't know". Very frustrating!! I want to know every detail!

Amy said...

How cute. They grow so fast. so, no shedding tears on the first day, rebecca???