My kids love Madagascar. Especially Caleb. But even more than he loves the movie, Caleb loves the song in Madagascar "I like to move it, move it". Now in case you have never heard this song the words are of the title is pretty much the lyrics of the entire song: "I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, I like to, MOVE IT" So being the boys that typical boys are, of course, Caleb and all his little boy friends sing this song when they're together. And what I think happened was that the lyrics got a little tiring for them, so they decided to make up some new updated lyrics. Liiiike, instead of move it, inserting any word popping into their little boy brains. What exactly is in boy brains?? oh, just words like, poop, fart, toot, gas, burp...anything gross and relating to a bodily function. So what does that leave you with for a song??? Let me just give you a little taste of my day:
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Madagascar
Caleb-"I like to move it move it, I like to jump it jump it, I like to POOP it POOP it
me- "Caleb, don't say poop"
Caleb-"I like to ride it ride it, I like to burp it burp it (that one's a little questionable, so I let it go) I like to boob it boob it"
me-"Caleb!! don't say boob!! thats not nice!"
Caleb-"ok...(10 sec of silence).....I like to gas it gas it"
me- "CALEB!!! don't use potty talk!! its gross! you DON'T talk like that"
Caleb-back to square one "I like to move it move it, I like to move it move it, I like to jump it jump it, I like to poot it poot it, I like to poop it poop it...."
Seriously, repeat for the ENTIRE day!!!
Posted by Rebecca Gafner at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Caleb was totally singing the "G" rated version of this song during Sunday School last weekend! My kids LOVE that song too. We just had to listen to it full blast again on the way to school this morning. It's so embarrassing.
Before I even got to the end I knew it was going to be something about poop! They love that word!
Boys are so funny!!!
Liam does the EXACT same thing. I mean, word for word! All the poop, fart, everything! Silly, silly boys!
Post a Comment