? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

20

Skylar, for the past 6 mo or so has been obsessed with the idea of freezing herself when she turns 16. Its something she is always talking about, "when I turn 16, i'm going to freeze. Its a good age to be." She's always asking me new questions about being 16 like, Mom, can I drive when I'm 16? Can I have a computer when i'm 16? can I wear make-up when i'm 16? and so on and so on. Its an on-going dialogue about being 16. She's in awe of the age.

So last night I put her to bed, and was in the family room doing my exercises. It had been a while and a new conversation begins:
Skylar- "Mom"
Me-"What hunny?"
Sky- "Can I drive when i'm 20?"
me- "Yes"
Sky- "Can I wear make-up when i'm 20?
me- "Yes"
Sky- "Can I have a computer when I'm 20?"
Me "yes skylar"
Sky- "Can we share clothes when i'm 20?"
Me- "Sure"
Sky- "Can I go to school when i'm 20?
Me- "Yep, you'll be in college"
Sky- *long pause*......."20 is a GREAT number, I'm DEFINITELY freezing at 20 now"

I thought I'd wait to tell her that when I was 20 I was a college drop-out and was married......

4 comments:

Anna said...

That's so funny. At least now you have 4 more years with her before she freezes herself. :)

Pearcia LaPointe said...

That is hysterical! I like the sharing clothes part!!!

Amy Dubois said...

Kids are so funny! Where do they come up with this stuff?!

Leah said...

I am so intrigued as to where in the world she got this idea. That is so funny!