I love pants. For the past few weeks I have been wearing pants. I wake up, its nice and cool out, so I open all the windows and get a chilly breeze coming through the house....what do I do? I go put on my jeans. Its the end of September, its now officially fall......It should be ok to wear pants......so I put them on and do what all day? SWEAT!!! HOW IS IT STILL SO STINKIN HOT AT THE END OF SEPTEMBER???!!! I am sooo done with this heat!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Seriously I'm totally with you. I love to wear jeans and this heat is killing me!
Hmmm, I've been wearing pants for about a week now. Yesterday it was 58 degrees and raining. Yeah, I'm rubbing it in. :)
And now I have to eat my words (story of my life) as it's 92 today and I'm back in shorts. Yuck.
Post a Comment