? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Demolisher

Ryder is now 16 months. I didn't think it was possible to have so much love for 3 little beings. All of my kids I just love so much. But I'm learning that as much love I have for each of them, they are all different loves. Skylar's my only girl, so the bond I have with her is so different than what I have with Caleb and Ryder. And Caleb's heart is the sweetest heart and he being my first boy, is a whole seperate bond as well. And then there's Ryder. I don't know what it is, but my heart sure does swell when I look at him. Maybe its that he's the baby, but I'm finding myself losing all reserves of any punishment with him.

He destructs evrything in his path. He's encredibly fast. He's encridibly smart. He knows what he's doing. But being a complete demolisher and constantly destroying my house, just makes me love him even more. He's such a sweet boy (outside of demolishing)....he's constantly giving me kisses and love. I love watching him sprout into his own little boy self. I see glimpses of Skylar and glimpses of Caleb...I just can't wait to continue watching him be him. Ryder, my sweet destroyer.

0 comments: