? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, October 12, 2009

On and on and on and on....

and on, is our luck with cars, and cameras, and computers.....ridiculous!! There is something seriously wrong with the energy I put out to the electronic world. My new 6 mo camera mal-funtioned. The explorer we bought 2 months ago had its transmission and radiator blow up....now driving around my grandmas Ford Taurus...gotta love it.

Stats over a 2 year period:
2 cell phones
3 cameras
4 computers
4 cars

......*sigh*.....sometimes some people need more humility than others I suppose......

1 comments:

Leah said...

I feel so bad for you guys, seriously, we need to start breaking some electronic curses....