? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Laundry Basket


I've had the same laundry basket for 10 years. Its held up pretty good... Ryder was playing in it yesterday and both handles fell off. It was bound to happen. I love that its green, my first apt (which is what I bought it for) in college was all green and blue. Wierd....I hate those colors now. This basket has served more than its existing purpose, its been a shoe holder, a "drawer" for my jeans, and then sweats, and then for my sweatshirts. Now, its back to being a laundry basket. The day is coming soon for me to go out and replace my green basket.

1 comments:

Leah said...

I love reading your posts about life, just everyday life. And I can relate about Ryder, I have trouble with Evan he's just so cute and his little funny faces he makes when he's doing something he shouldn't. He's definitely the baby.

By the way, Erica told me to talk to you about a women's retreat, are you doing one again?? Keep me posted so I can save my tips so I can come :)