As much as I love this time of year, this is how I feel about it right now:
This week has been Party overload. I literally want to go crawl in a hole and hide and sleep till next week. I think the older the kids get, the busier life is gonna keep getting...so I gotta kick it into high gear and start preparing myself for the craziness.
We jumpstarted our week with Sean's parents being here...which we love. The kids have such great times with thier grandparents. And this time especially I feel like they really bonded with them. So sweet. Monday night we celebrated Calebs Party out at Hawe's Farm. Sean worked it so that we got the whole place to ourself, all his little friends and my whole family had so much fun! It was a great party. Tuesday was Calebs actual birthday. I can't believe my little man is 4...it really does go by so fast! So Tuesday night we carved pumpkins, made a fire in the backyard and roasted hot dogs and marshmellos..great family night. Wednesday was Skylars school trip to the Pumpkin Patch, Wed night, our Life Group Halloween (dress-up) party, Thurs-Mom Group Halloween Party, Fri-School Dress-Up Parade and halloween party. Fri night my moms Halloween party for all the grandkids, tomorrow Halloween.....I'm sooo done!!!













1 comments:
Oh, my goodness, you look so different as a platinum blond. I had to do a double take. I like Sean's waist-fitting pants :)
Post a Comment