I lost my baby....I am having such a hard time with this miscarriage for some reason. Maybe it has just been this season in particular thats been hard thats making it seem harder....I don't know. Its been such a tough, emotional week. As shocked as I was to find out I was pregnant, and as crazy as it seemed to be pregnant with my back as jacked as it is, I was really excited about it...
.....I've just been so sad. So lost. Not quite sure how to be, what to say...not really wanting to say a whole lot, or be a whole lot....
But today I feel like a little more me. I have my kids home, my husband home, and am emmersed back into life. A busy home, busy kids...these things make me happy. Being with Sean makes me whole, watching my kids play and make up stories, and musicals, and slam balls all over the house, and ram monster trucks into anything in their line of sight. These kids, this Husband, this life, is good. Its been a rough week...rough few months, but I feel like I am on the up-swing.....up-swings are good....
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Lost
Posted by Rebecca Gafner at 10:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh Rebecca, I'm so sorry...
still praying for you.
I know it's easier said than done but just remember that God is in control and only He knows what's best. I guess He wanted your little one for Himself. :) We will keep praying for you guys.
I'm sorry you're going through this. I'll pray for comfort. Get lots of hugs from your friends, and from God! :)
I'm very sorry Rebecca.
Oh, sweet Rebecca! I'm so very sorry!!! I have no words...just lots of love.
Laurie
Thinking of you!
love you so much my friend.
Post a Comment