? ??????????????Bombs Keep Coming? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (1 Rating)??21 Grabs Today. 1678 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Fasion? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.2 (74 Ratings)??21 Grabs Today. 13934 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Michael Jordan? ????? ?????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 8, 2010

A little pice of Heaven

Climbing higher and higher on the lift. Looking back at the encridible views of the valley. Wind in your face. The rush of flying down the front of the mountain.
Today was one of those perfect days. No clouds, sunny, beautiful, crisp, fresh powder. What an encredible day. I needed it. I'm pretty sure theres gonna be snowboarding in Heaven.

Me and my Momma: 59 and snowboarding, shes amazing.
My nephew, Canaan.



1 comments:

Leah said...

Yep, I have to say that I hope I have that much spirit when I'm 59. That's impressive.

I have a confession to make--I've never been snowboarding. Or skiing, for that matter. Maybe I could persuade you to show me how sometime.

Oh, and I did get your text about calling you Thursdays or Fridays and I will do it! This week! Pinkie swear! It's on my calendar so I won't forget! (serious)